Sunday, March 4, 2012

Modern Style Rock-n-Roll

Rock n Roll is another figure I don't own any version of.  When I saw the new Avengers Series Ultimates Thor, I thought the head would make a good RnR head.

I am not going with the standard heavy gunner style for him.  I'm probably going to give him a Marauder AA-12, auto-shotgun when he gets them made.

So here's my plan.  To me, RnR has always been too small for what he was supposed to be.  He's a heavy gunner, but he's a twig.  I felt the ROC TRU version (though not code named him, his actualy name is still RnR) his the nail a bit better in the way of size.  He's got some bulk, but doesn't look fat.  So I'm going to use a figure with a similar size.



I swapped the parts, and this is where I'm at.  



I need to paint the paints, and anyone who knows me, knows my love of painting.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment